Sunday, June 27, 2010

California License Plate

I've lost count of how many times people have asked me why I still have my CA license plates on my car. I usually just say it's because the tags haven't expired yet;  I'd rather wait until they do to change everything, including my driver's license. The truth of the matter is I'm very attached to my CA plates. Honestly, I believe the these plates are my excuse to be an aggressive or otherwise bad driver. My theory is, even if I piss someone off to the point that they'd want to shoot me, they won't, because they'd see the plates and say,  "Californians are just rude and that we don't know any better." I also think that people behind me are less apt to follow closely because they don't always know what I may do...(Hence the picture on the left...) If you hug my butt, you'd better believe I'll go slower. If you're acting like a cactus-ass and start weaving in and out of traffic, oh yeah, I'm the chick blocking you in. There are two things you never do on the road:  One: Cut off a guy in a Mercedes talking on his cell phone, and Two: Piss off a Californian behind the wheel. Moral of the story: I keep my CA plates because their my excuse for bad behavior...there I said it!

No comments:

Post a Comment